Thursday, October 19, 2017

rain rain go away come again NEVER

Oi familia!!! 
By some miracle this week we didn't turn into frogs because with the amount of rain that fell from the sky we were getting close. I don't think I ever spent a week soaking wet like I spent this one! But in the end it's all BLESSINGS. In my prayers I starting thanking God for the rain because hating it wasn't helping anything! 

But this week it also rained blessings and miracles!! One day in the rain our plans had all fallen through and so we said a little prayer and took out our planners and found a contact that we made like 3 weeks ago that we hadn't been able to find at home, so we decided to go there! We got there and she wasn't home AGAIN but her mom was and she let us in and told us that her dream is to be baptized but she just hasn't found the right church to be baptized in! BLESS UP because now she's talking to the right people! 

We had splits with the sisters in Santa Cruz and I passed through my beloved Venancio on the bus! It's crazy to think that it's been more than 1 year ago that I left Venancio! We had splits with Sister Whiting and Sister Freitas! Sister Whiting is from my group! and my whole group will be home in 9 days BUT I WON'T SO BLESS UP Y'ALL! There is nothing better than being a missionary!

We marked a wedding today! November 24th! I'm so excited! Nothing better than planning other people's weddings! and baptisms!

Yesterday we were at the mission office and all the sudden I got signed up the play the violin at a training we're gonna give on Wednesday..I think it's been 4 years since I played...I'll start praying for the gift of music instead of the gift of tongues! 

I'll send more pics next week!


Love you guys

Sister Jolley