Monday, November 13, 2017

"honre o nome de cristo com suas ações"

FAMILY HELLOOOOO

THIS WEEK DINÀ WAS BAPTIZED!!! IT WAS AMAZING AND I LOVED ALL OF IT AND WOW. MIRACLES ARE REAL

So I’m almost out of time like always but I'll share a spiritual thought with you guys! So I was studying in Preach My Gospel this week and I found a phrase that I really liked

 "Honor the name of Christ with your actions."

As disciples of Christ we have the duty to be witnesses of him at all times and all places and the way that we do that is through our actions. If we want to truly represent Him we have to do always do what he would do. We all know that God and Jesus Christ love us but how do they know that we love them? Do we show them our love?

I'll probably never send photos again
jk
I don’t know when I’ll send photos because my comp went to Passo Fundo for 2 weeks and she has all the photos and this lan house is horrible so even if she was here I wouldn’t be able to send them. But I believe that in 2 weeks I’ll send photos so everyone hold on to your horses the pictures are coming

Love you guys,

Sister Jolley