Monday, December 11, 2017

HOME SWEET HOME

Oi Familia!!

So I just finished up an eventful week of coming home! It was a crazy experience! Its really fun to travel for 24 hours straight! Haha actually its not. After a few flight delays and a slap back into reality with lotsa Christmas music in the airports I made it home on wednesday afternoon to my wonderful family. 






I will be eternally grateful for the privilege I had to serve a mission and the experiences that I had. I love the beautiful people of Brasil and will hold them forever in my heart . I met people that  changed who I am and changed what I want to become. Being a missionary is the best thing ever. I have never done anything so incredibly rewarding in my whole life. I love my Savior and during this time I have learned how much happier we are when we "come unto Christ"

My homecoming talk will be on the 24th of December at 12:30, 500 Rosemont El Paso Texas. I would love you see you there! 

love,
Annelise