Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Wedding

Oi Familia!!!

This week was the long awaited wedding, baptism and confirmation of Raquel, the best investigator that ever was! It was all so beautiful and so spiritual. Blessings come when we follow the Savior! Other good news is  that the Campo Bom Branch is officially leaving the sad blue house/church to the new and improved "Church Space" that  looks like an LDS Chapel from the inside! The first meeting will be this Sunday!!! We're all so excited! 

I vividly remember the day I was set apart as a missionary, on the 2nd of May in 2016. I remember arriving at the CTM and feeling so lost, yet feeling the spirit so strong as I learned a new language. I remember the day I arrived in the field and met my trainer, the day I hit 9 months and most recently the day I hit 18 months. In all this time I never really believed that one day it would all come to a close, that one day I would have to go home. As a missionary I have lived the highest of highs and the lowest of lows and I can testify without a shadow of a doubt that Jesus Christ is the Savior and Redeemer of the world. In Preach My Gospel it says "The Lord will reward and richly bless you as you humbly and prayerfully serve Him. More happiness awaits you than you have ever experienced as you labor among His children." I know that this promise is true. There is great joy in serving the children of God, there are many experiences serving as a representative of Jesus Christ, and there are rich blessings in store for those that choose to do so. 

love,
Sister Jolley