Saturday, October 14, 2017

A week of parties

So this week was literally just a week of parties! Lemme tell you about it!

So the parties started on Tuesday, where we had a dinner for all the sister leaders at President and Sister Campos's home,as the Brasilians say it,"foi chique foir muiiitooo chique." Sister Araújo and I gave a training and so did Sister Campos. THEN we all stayed the night at their house and had a huge sleepover. Don’t worry you read that right, we had a sleepover at mission presidents house! Then during the afternoon we had mission leadership conference! It went really well! We gave a training titled "Leading in the Savior’s Way." I don’t think I ever spent so much time prepping for a training: I read almost all of the 4 gospels in the New Testament. 


We got back to our area on Thursday with just enough time to execute wedding but like always, there has to have opposition...our handy dandy cellular decided to stop working and no one could call us and we couldn’t call anyone. Imagine trying to plan a wedding without a phone and without a car, not to mention that the wedding is held in a chapel that’s not in your area! I've decided to just start loving the challenges in life. BUT in the end it all worked out and DIOGO AND LUANA GOT MARRIED AND GOT BAPTIZED. ATÈ QUE EM FIM. We taught these people for an eternity, me and 3 different companions!




Fun Story
So even though this week was full of parties it was high key stressful and I ended up breaking out a ton and a member told me, "Sister if you eat 4 eggs a day for a month your skin will get better" These Brasilians and their comments kill me.

Love you guys

Sister Jolley


PS hope you guys enjoy the pic of me leading the fam in a 7 min plank