Tuesday, November 21, 2017

saint nephi

Alrighty folks 

This was another crazy week!
I have a new companion, Sister Schmidt! From Curitiba! I'm showing her the area and everything these last few weeks of the transfer. She's my fourth companion here in Campo Bom! TÁ LOUCO! 
We had a great week finding and teaching and seeing so many miracles. Campo Bom is an area where there are so many miracles! 

Napolean, remember him? Ele está firme forte na fé! And he took us to visit all his friends IN THE RAIN! People this is just another level of member missionary.

On Friday we had splits with the sisters from Bento! It was really good! We had lunch at Jackie and Sergio's and it was really really good! 

On Saturday Beatriz, Dinás daughter, was interviewed and on Sunday she was baptized!!
This week we'll have the wedding and baptism of Raquel!!! 

I'm so grateful for the time that I have to serve as a missionary and the lives that I have seen the Atonement of Jesus Christ change! Including my own

quote of the week
"If we believed in saints I'd be a fan of Saint Nephi"

Love you guys

Sister Jolley