Wednesday, October 4, 2017

And there are miracles when you believe

ALRIGHTY SO I'LL CUT RIGHT TO THE GOOD STUFF

YOU GUYS REMEMBER RAQUEL? Well if you don't I'll just give you a back up we taught her for the first time last Saturday, she went to church on Sunday and  we went back to teach her on Wednesday. AND SHE SAID "I ALREADY STOPPED DRINKING COFFEE AND I'M READING THE BOM EVERYDAY" people I almost cried right on the spot and then she said "OUR PLAN IS TO GET MARRIED AND THEN I'LL GET BAPTIZED" PEOPLE MIRACLES ARE REAL!!!  She and her family went to 2 sessions of general conference and she LOVED it! 
On the other hand Dariana and her 4 daughters don't wanna get baptized anymore...I love learning more about agency...
 Also  you guys remember about the house where the branch meets? our ghetto chapel? WELL during the last session of general conference it started getting really really windy and then it started a downpour like no other and it also started a downpour INSIDE THE BUILDING. Sometimes you just have to laugh. Nothing better than taking your investigators to church for the first time and then it rains on them WHILE THEY'RE INSIDE. Also the power went out so we didn't even get to watch the whole session....

But despite all that, I really enjoyed general conference. I don't know why but this time it just hit me really hard that the people that I was watching and hearing speak really are apostles of the Lord Jesus Christ. Its something that I testify of everyday. I have a photo of them that I carry in my bag to show to people. I really had my testimony strengthened.



quote of the week
Member "what countries have you visited?"
Me "Mexico and Canada" 
Sister Araújo "Sister he asked what countries you've visited"
Me "yeah Mexico and Canada"
Sister Araújo "Canada's a country ? ...I thought it was part of the US" 


All of ya'll are welcome to take geography 101 with me and Sister Araújo...vão aprender muito, tenho certeza


Have a great week

Sister Jolley