Tuesday, November 7, 2017

18 Months !!!


OI FAMILIA!!!!

I left my planner in the apartment so here it goes

Highlights of the Week

1.We went out on splits for 3 days with one of the Young Women in our branch! It was a blast

2. On Sunday some YW from another ward called and we went on splits with them on....for some reason the sisters from Campo Bom are getting popular!

3. Went into the Catholic church to return the saints that Diná will no longer be using because she'll be getting baptized next Sunday! BLESS UP also we watched part of the Mass and my companion was like freaking out because we really are not supposed to go to Catholic Churches but you've gotta do what you've gotta do

4. We had Mission Leadership Council on Wednesday and I just thanked my lucky stars that it was not my last!

5. Almost bought a shot glass for Grandma Jolley but decided that a representative of Jesus Christ wouldn't buy shot glasses. It's the thought that counts, right Grandma?

6.ON SATURDAY I HIT 18 MONTHS!!! 18 months and counting!!

love you guys!!

Sister Jolley