Thursday, January 26, 2017

standard: sister campos

Hey family!!! How are you guys doing!!!!

This week was pretty much wonderful!! My dear companion was cured from her ant bite FINALLY and we started working again! Who would've thought a little ant could cause so many problems! Poor thing, her feet were the size of loaves of bread! Another bit of cool news is that the sisters of Neopolis are moving to a new house!!! And we're getting all new beds and all new desks and I'm really pumped! Now we won't need to take showers at the bishop's house lol. But on the down side, the transfer ends in 4 weeks and we haven't exactly moved in yet, and I'm worried I'll get transferred! hahaha 

Anyway for more exciting news this Sunday will be the baptism of Laís!! And I'm so excited! She is so incredibly amazing! She's telling her dad on Saturday and she's already started making plans to  move into a friends house if needed. She´s so incredibly brave! and she has such a strong testimony. I feel so humbled to have the opportunity to know her and teach her! 

We're also planning some other really special baptisms for February! and I'm so excited! I'll tell you about them next week! 

This week President and Sister Campos came and gave us the new house key! Afterwards they came and inspected our current house. So they walked in and looked around and at the end Sister Campos was about ready to speak but President just said "Let me tell you something, it's not bad here, but it's not Sister Campos standard" The Sister Campos standard is worse than the white glove test ya'll. Hahahaha, we cleaned reallllll well today!!

Have a great week

Sister Jolley