Monday, November 28, 2016

transfers

ALRIGHTY PEOPLE I DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO PLAN THIS EMAIL SO HANG IN HERE WITH ME 

Highlights of the week
I didn't get transferred! So I'll be staying Neopolis (more commonly referred to as Heaven here) during Christmas and I'll be finishing the training of Sister Lima! SISTER COREY GOT TRANSFERED TO THE ZONE SO ITS ABOUTTA BE A PARTY

We now have a deaf investigator, which is legit so cool, so I'll be learning libras (sign language) on super speed now!

Also guys this week we went to a training in Porto Alegre and Presidente Compas was there and in passing he said "Sister Jolley isn't learning portuguese anymore, she speaks it already" I NEARLY PASSED OUT I WAS SO HAPPY so shout out to Irmao Jaques and Irma Sunaga the best portuguese teachers the CTM ever had! 

I had a great birthday!! thanks for all the birthday wishes!! Sister S. Santos and I got caught in a thunder storm (on my birthday people) and homegirl had never been in a thunderstorm before and it was just about the funniest thing that ever happened. All she said was "my hair, my hair, Sister, my hair" She straightens her hair 3 times a day and I just laughed and laughed and she thought we were gonna die but we just arrived at a meeting very wet. I have a great video and some killer pictures but yours truly forgot the cord to pass photos so just hang in there 'til next week.

PEOPLE miracles are happening here in Brasil and I'm so happy to be apart of this great work to spread the Gospel. If I had more time you could know more but just hang in there and next week I'll organize things better.

Love you guys!!

Sister Jolley