Wednesday, December 7, 2016

the christmas tree

​​So last P day we went shopping in the center of Gravatai and I wanted to buy a Christmas tree and Sister S. Santos told me it was a waste of money. I nearly died. And then I bought it. It's really small, like 12 inches, but it'll do!




So once again I'm running out of time so here are the highlights

Taught 2 lessons in sign language this week
Bought fabric to have a seamtress make a Christmas dress (woot woot)
Had a killer stake conference and the one and only President Campos spoke. It was the bomb.
We have a some fantastic investigators who are progressing really well. 
My comp was sick this week and I took her to the hospital, and lemme tell y'all something, I know missionaries don't talk about political stuff but government run healthcare is the pits. 



WE'RE GOING TO THE TEMPLE TOMORROW AND I'M PUMPED

Have a great week!

love,

Sister Jolley