Saturday, October 29, 2016

NEÓPOLIS!!!

ALRIGHT Y'ALL! 

I was transferred to the glorious city of Neopolis! Actually it's a suburb of Gravatai and it's way cool and way different here. I'm so excited to work with the ward here, they are literally amazing and are so excited about missionary work! It's literally the best thing ever. My companion is SISTER LIMA!!! She's from Fortaleza and is way cool! I live with Sister Alves and Sister S. Santos! It's literally the best, they're all so funny. They like to look at my photos of me when my hair was straight and tell me that they will "straighten my big hair and make it pretty." HAHA Y'ALL THE FRIZZ IS AS GOOD AS IT GETS AROUND HERE.

We spent most of the week lost because we're opening an area and we don't exactly have a map and when we arrived our cell phone didn't have anymore minutes.....QUE BENÇÃO BRASIL  And the part we didn't spend lost we spent sick. My dear comp spent 2 days with a really high fever, but the bishop came over and gave her a blessing and the fever broke and now we're all good! The mission is defs full of adventures and blessings y'all. This week is defs looking up! 

Sneak Peak into Real Missionary life:
How to have a great lunch on P DAY- brought to you by Sisteres Jolley, Lima, S. Santos e Alves
Noodles and freezer burnt sausage with a sauce made with strawberry yogurt, mayo and oregano!
For a killer side dish, warm up a can of sardines with cold canned peas and mayo! 
NEVER HAD A BETTER LUNCH IN MY LIFE
BEM-VINDAS A MISSÃO 
I have some killer photos of this delicia but this computer doesn't like my camera so just wait a week!
hahaha but on the real it was a bit of a trial this lunch but next week we'll make it to the supermarket before it closes for lunch! 

ALSO IF ANY OF Y'ALL HAVEN'T READ JESUS THE CHRIST TAKE SOME TIME AND GIVE IT A READ--LEGIT THE BEST BOOK YET WRITTEN. 

I'm learning tons! And I love mission life despite the little hiccups (@sardines--I had sardine pizza this week y'all, talk about trials) 

Study your scriptures fam! say your prayers! Take the sacrament!

Love 
Sister Jolley