Thursday, March 16, 2017

teaching pastors and hunting for a padre

YOOOOOOOO FAMILY 

THIS WEEK WAS KILLER AND FILLED WITH SOME LEGIT MIRACLES!

We started teaching a family that's legally married and has 2 kids! I'm legit so pumped! They are really religious so we hope we can help them gain a testimony of the restoration and that next week they'll be at church! We're also teaching a couple of other really amazing people! Bento has its hills but it looks like maybe they'll pay off lolz

This week I got to go on splits with my trainer!!! It was legit so surreal, I never thought I would have the opportunity to work with her again! It's so crazy, she'll be home in less than 2 months! Time flies y'all! 

So my comp is in her last transfer and her dream is to bible bash with a padre (I don't remember what to call them in English) and so we're on the hunt together to find a padre! She just tells me "Sister I know we aren't really allowed to debate with people but I've been here for 18 months and I just wanna QUEIMA ELE" haha I'll let you guys know if we find one...
This week we taught 2 pastors and one of them just asked us to come back and that he had a lot of questions and the other decided not to say anything, but when he said the closing prayer for our lesson he gave us a lesson in the prayer, citing scriptures and everything, HA that's one way to get the last word! But thanks to all the pastors we teach I'm getting to know the Bible real well.

ALSO ELDER CHRISTOFFERSON IS VISITING OUR MISSION ON SATURDAY AND I'M REAL PUMPED! 

LOVE YOU GUYS 

SISTER JOLLEY


Me, Sister McCandless, Montecinos, Dos Santos


Me Sister Alves, Montecins e PORTILHO!!


line of the week
Sister Montecinos "Sister, did you know that if you climb up hills backwards you won't get Alzheimer's?
Me "Is that why you're always walking backwards?
Sister Montecinos "Yup"
Me "Do you really believe that?"
Sister Montecinos "Uh yeah"
some people have some ideas y'all