Thursday, July 13, 2017

Headed to the beach

Oi Familia!

This week was crazy fantastic! Remember how last week I told you guys about the woman that wanted to be baptized asap? Weeellll she was baptized yesterday. I don't think I've ever taught anyone so incredibly prepared. We taught her for 9 days people. She just straight accepted everything and said "I wanna live the commandments already so that I can receive the blessings" This woman gets the gospel. 


Other than that our week was pretty normal :) Napoleon took us to teach his never ending group of friends, so STRAIGHT UP BLESSING. He has 2 friends that we are teaching that have baptism dates but they've been having  trouble getting to church. So Napoleon told us "Next Saturday I'll just sleep at their house so that I can take them to church" EVERY AREA NEEDS NAPOLEON And he wasn't joking folks, he'll sleep there. I'll give you an update next week on how this goes. So Napoleon actually has an identical twin brother who is atheist and we dropped by their house to get Napoleon, and his twin asked him what he was gonna do and he said "Dude I'm gonna go take the assistants to all my friends" and his twin said "Do your friends know that you're gonna visit them?" and Napoleon replied and said "Dude you don't even know what it means to be a missionary" HAHAHA IT WAS SO FUNNY Also for all you curious people out there his name isn't actually Napoleon but he reminds me so much of Napoleon Dynamite that it just stuck.


So on Saturday Sister Hannah and I were looking at President's monthly schedule and we saw that he would be going to the beach on Tuesday (to interview the missionaries) and Sister Hannah and I decided to call him and ask if we could go to the beach as well. WELL HE SAID YES AND WE'RE HEADED TO THE BEACH TOMORROW.
So we won't actually go swimming but I'll try and send some cool photos.

Sister Jolley