Thursday, May 11, 2017

Transfers

So the news of the day is that I got transferred! I'm heading to Campo Bom! And my companion will be Sister Hannah from CT! 

My last week in Bento was really great! We had tons of miracles! We are still teaching the 4 sisters and 3 of them went to church this week! and are right on track to get baptized in the next few weeks! We also found Natasha! We made contact with her on the street on Saturday night and she went to church yesterday! She told us that she is going to take her husband next week! The missionary world is full of miracles!!!


I hit my one year mark this week! I never thought I would hit one year. Sister de Paula and I celebrated with cuca and grape juice!!! 


On my last preparation day we went to visit the grape vineyards with Marlene and Vanessa! The vineyards  were so incredibly beautiful. We also went cheese tasting...it was an adventure. One day when I have more time I'll tell y'all about the crazy Italian cheese man! Hahaha he's a hoot.


Line of the week
Catiele(11 years old) - "Sister are you using make up?"
Me - "Yup"
Catiele "You are much prettier with makeup"
The truth comes out of the mouth of babes
                               
hahahaha

Have a great week!

Love, Sister Jolley